Natural Solution to Migraines
A migraine headache is characterized as an intense throbbing or pulsing headache, typically in one area or side of your temple or occipital areas, and is commonly accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound.
Avoid Main Causes:
- Shallow breathing. Deep Belly Breathing can reverse and prevent migraines.
- Neck Pain. Biocranial Kinesiology and EFT can help in preventing neck pain and migraines
- Food triggers: Avoid artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, MSG, flour, sugar, fried foods, cheese, coffee and sodas.
- Reduce homocysteine by taking B12, Folic acid and B6.
What You Can Do:
- Consume lots of raw or steam vegetables, fruits, whole grains and fish.
- Take a Co Q10 supplement daily with half teaspoon of olive oil since it is fat soluble.
- Take Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin DIII which help in preventing and reversing migraines.
- Take B1 Thiamin, B2 Riboflavin, B3 Niacinamide daily.
- Aerobic exercise is useful to reduce stress and migraines.
Biofeedback has been proven scientifically to be the best natural treatment to prevent migraines.
Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D.
Dr. George Grant is considered by his peers as Canada‘s Wellness Ambassador & Champion. He is the founder & CEO of Academy of Wellness in 1983. Dr Grant enjoys a stellar academic background as well as a fascinating career in research. He is a scientist, professor, analytical chemist, toxicologist, pharmacologist, microbiologist, nutritionist, biofeedback, stress management & pain specialist, and indoor air quality specialist. Dr Grant is the author of 7 best selling books, former Scientist at University of Saskatchewan‘s Faculty of Pharmacy and Nutrition, Professor at Seneca College in Toronto, and Senior Consultant for Health Canada as well as in private practice.
Prof. Dr. Grant is among International Who’s Who of Professionals. He has 100 published articles, conference presentations, book reviews and 7 bestselling books, including a chapter in 100 ways to improve your life with Mark Victor Hanson, the author of Chicken Soup for the Soul. Dr Grant helped 7 Olympic athletes to remain competitive. Dr. Grant helped thousands of his clients, corporations and non profit organizations worldwide through his passion for wellness and compassion for his clients. He pioneered the research of Beta Endorphins on SIDS at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sask., Saskatoon, Sask. Canada in 1981.
Article Source: GreenMedInfo